Difference between revisions of "Temple Beautiful"
(Created page with "'''Temple Beautiful''' may mean: (1) '''A temple in the ancient city of Jerusalem'''.<ref>Acts 3:2.</ref> (2) '''The interior temple''', the individual identity, that each o...")
Revision as of 10:35, 22 June 2016
Temple Beautiful may mean:
(1) A temple in the ancient city of Jerusalem.
(2) The interior temple, the individual identity, that each one is intended to build. “That which the devotee first discovers in the secret chamber of the heart, the alabaster cube glowing with the inner light of the Threefold Flame, is the cornerstone of the Temple Beautiful that he must build, line upon line, precept upon precept, under the close supervision of the wise masterbuilder, the beloved Christ Self.”
(3) A temple in the Great Central Sun. “I, Jesus, stand in the temple of the Central Sun even as I am here. And I establish, therefore, an arcing [of light to] your being that you might see and glimpse and remember the great cathedral that is called the Temple Beautiful. I assure you, beloved, that on your wedding day you shall be beautiful in the Temple Beautiful.”
(4) A temple in the City Foursquare, the New Jerusalem, the Retreat of the Divine Mother anchored in the etheric octave over the Inner Retreat. “You are those who know the New Jerusalem, who have also gone to the New World, for you would be there for the placing of the capstone upon the pyramid of this civilization. You would be there for the establishment of the Retreat of the Divine Mother. You would be there to see the celestial City Foursquare in the etheric octave, so clearly present at the Royal Teton Retreat that, beloved hearts, even children can see the lights of the Holy City, can see the New Day, can see the alabaster buildings and the Temple Beautiful.” “For truly that circular Temple Beautiful is waiting to be lowered out of the etheric octave.”
(5) The inner church. “Paul’s great revelation was of the mystery of the body of God as the true inner Church—the Church Universal and Triumphant. Stone upon stone, he beheld the Temple Beautiful built from the lively stones—devotees become the living Word by the demonstration of the way of personal Christhood.”Elizabeth Clare Prophet, The Opening of the Seventh Seal: Sanat Kumara on the Path of the Ruby Ray, chapter 10.</ref>
- Acts 3:2.
- Elizabeth Clare Prophet, The Opening of the Seventh Seal: Sanat Kumara on the Path of the Ruby Ray, chapter 36.
- Jesus, Pearls of Wisdom, vol. 34, no. 66.
- Saint Germain, Pearls of Wisdom, vol. 13, no. 65.
- The Great Divine Director, Pearls of Wisdom, vol. 29, no. 42.