This prayer was given to us by the Ascended Master Lanto on April 29, 1973. It was to be used to combat the forces of darkness. And we can use this prayer to call for the protection of the youth who are beset on all sides with the forces of darkness and despair, suicide, low self-esteem, problems with their parents, and violence. We can use this prayer to call the angels of illumination into action.
This prayer helps to amplify the light of the mind of God in Christ through the crown chakra. It is a very powerful light in the darkness. Our only hope today in the world is to bring illumination, because what is at stake is free will.
Lanto said when releasing this prayer:
We have come to prepare the way that those of you who truly believe in the Buddha as the Lord of the World might receive this hour the golden fire of the Golden Age man as a focus that shall withstand all the energies of the dark ones and of the Liar with his lie.
And so the Masters of Wisdom stand before each one who now asks within his heart to receive a mighty part of this great flame of the Lord of the World. And the action is of cosmic whirl, the whirling action of atomic fires to ignite the Light that shall truly light every man that cometh into the world. The Masters of Wisdom now anoint with oil and with the flame, that you might be the allness of the Father-Mother God in His name. Each one is touched; each one receives the anointing for the hour of the victory. This blessing will enable you to focus the radiation of the Buddha to counteract all that would deprive mankind of the enlightenment in this cosmic hour.
And in the hour when the energies of the Hierarchies of Taurus are passed to the Hierarchies of Gemini, then, I say, watch; for illumination’s golden flame shall sweep o’er the earth and inundate all with the holy fires of the opportunity to become a golden living sun, a Christed One. I say then, if you will give this prayer in that hour, this body shall withstand all other power. Say then:
- In the name of Almighty God
- I stand forth to challenge the night,
- To raise up the Light,
- To focus the consciousness of Gautama Buddha!
- And I AM the thousand-petaled lotus flame!
- And I come to bear it in his name!
- I stand in Life this hour
- And I stand with the scepter of Christ Power
- To challenge the darkness,
- To bring forth the Light,
- To ensoul from starry heights
- The consciousness of angels,
- Masters, Elohim, sun-centers
- And of all Life
- That is the I AM Presence of each one!
- I claim the Victory in God’s name.
- I claim the Light of solar flame.
- I claim the Light! I AM the Light!
- I AM Victory! I AM Victory! I AM Victory!
- For the Divine Mother and the Divine Manchild
- And for the raising-up of the crown of Life
- And the twelve starry focal points
- That rejoice to see the salvation of our God
- Right within my crown,
- Right within the center of the Sun
- Of Alpha—It is done!
I trust that you shall write down this prayer ere you leave this class, and clasp it to your heart and say it often each day, that you might have the momentum and the mantle of my ray. Light a candle in the night and consecrate the fire to the fires of the sun, to the holy aura unfolding in each one.
For do you know, the glow of the Buddha upon the crown creates the golden halo that you have seen of old as the archetype of the sun’s descending to unfold the miracle of Life, the golden sphere of eternity. Wear then the halo of the Brothers of the Golden Robe, and wear the golden robe. And know that in the wisdom of the Mother, in the wisdom of the Father is to be found the wisdom of the Divine Manchild.
I am your teacher, friend, and mentor of old; and I have come to claim you once again. At any hour of the day or night when you would be free of the bondage of mortality, call to me and I will send forth that golden ray to quicken, to awaken, to hallow the sacred ground beneath your feet made holy by your endeavor to be the fullness of the God Flame.
Elizabeth Clare Prophet, October 8, 1992.
Elizabeth Clare Prophet, October 19, 1987.
- Lanto, “Illumination for Transition: The Intensification of the Fires of Wisdom,” Pearls of Wisdom, vol. 16, no. 41, October 14, 1973.