The means whereby spiritual energies are drawn forth out of the Universal and coalesced in Matter.
- In direct precipitation, a person can hold out his hand and the desired object instantaneously appears.
- In indirect precipitation, we bring about the desired results gradually, through meditation, visualization and physical work as we apply ourselves directly to a project.
It is the Law that we can draw forth from God, the Universal, every good and perfect gift, all of our daily needs. But we do not always see the results of our alchemy immediately, because we are no longer in the garden of paradise. We are outside of Eden and subject to God’s edict that we earn our daily bread by the sweat of the brow. We find, then, that alchemy has been immensely slowed down on earth and that the fruit of our effort comes not instantaneously like magic but day by day, cycle by cycle, as the reward for our service and our application.
The flame of precipitation is a brilliant Chinese green tinged with yellow. As we meditate upon this green flame, we can draw forth from the heart center, or the white-fire core of being, those energies and resources that we need to master our environment.
Nine Steps to precipitation from Saint Germain On Alchemy
1. Light is the alchemical key! The words “Let there be light” are the first fiat of the creation and the first step in proper precipitation.
2. Create a mind blueprint of the object you wish to produce. This should incorporate definite size, proportion, substance, density, color and quality in detailed picture form.
Let each student of alchemy recognize that he has within himself a Higher Mind that is capable of holding patterns of infinite dimensions. This Mind functions independently of the outer mind without human restriction of any kind.
Acquire the habit of consciously giving to this blessed Higher Mind, or Christ Self, the responsibility for designing and perfecting the embryonic ideas and patterns of your creation. For many of these patterns, which at first appeared to be consciously conceived by the alchemist, frequently have their origin within this higher portion of the blessed Self.
Remember, twenty-four hours of each day your Higher Mind is active in expanded dimensions. This blessed Comforter, unknown and unexperienced by you outwardly, waits to be called into action and does function free of ordinary space/time limitations.
Employ your Higher Mind, then, both as your apprentice and as your teacher; for the Holy Spirit of truth moving therein can lead you into all truth!
3. Determine where you wish the object to manifest.
4. If you know the material substance of which it is composed, memorize its atomic pattern. If not, call to the Divine Intelligence within your Higher Mind to register the pattern for you from the Universal Intelligence and impress it upon your memory body and your mind.
5. Call for light to take on the atomic pattern you are holding, to coalesce around that pattern and then to “densify” into form.
6. Call for the multiplication of this atomic structure until molecules of substance begin to fill the void occupying the space in which you desire the object to appear.
7. When the total outline is filled with the vibratory action of the fourth-dimensional substance representing the desired manifestation, ask for the full lowering of the atomic density into three-dimensional form and substance within the pattern established by the matrix of your mind.
8. When the visualization of the blueprint within your mind is complete, immediately seal it. Do not think that by sealing your plan you are closing the door to the improvement of its design. Improvements can be made in subsequent models. The words “It is finished!” are therefore the second fiat of creation following “Let there be light!”
The call of beloved Jesus at the hour of his greatest testing, “Nevertheless, not my will, but thine, be done,” when spoken at the moment of the sealing of the matrix, ensures that the guiding forces of power, wisdom and love will amend the precipitated pattern where necessary in order that the more perfect designs of the Creator may come forth.
This provides man with the added benefit of the assistance of the Almighty as he forms and develops his own idea-pattern of destiny in accordance with cosmic purpose.
Protect your experiment by guarded action and guarded meditation. Your visualization of a blue light around yourself, your matrix and its manifestation will serve to focalize the desired protection.
9A. Now that you have created a thought matrix and sealed it against the intrusion of impinging mind radiation from others, protect your creative intent and, as Jesus said, “Go and tell no man.” This law of precipitation allows you to circumvent concentrated beams of human thought and feeling patterns, which can be most disturbing to a successful alchemical experiment.
Avoid, then, the dissipation of energy by the intrusion of a multiplicity of minds, except where two or more individuals are specifically cooperating in joint precipitation.
9B. Await results. Do not be tense if your manifestation is not immediate or if after a reasonable length of time it appears that results are not forthcoming. Despair destroys the very faith upon which your experiment is built. You must hold your faith as you hold the gossamer veil composing the mental image.
If you have spent years in the grip of human emotions, these records must be consumed by the alchemical fires of the violet flame to make way for the nobler ideas and forms you would image forth.
9C. To your new ideas you must give your time and your energy.
How important is the service of ordered prayer. Prayer opens the door of God’s intervention in human affairs. It provides an avenue whereby the ascended masters and cosmic beings who desire to serve the planet earth can render special assistance because they have been called upon to do so. For the law decrees that the heavenly hosts must be petitioned by some among mankind, must be invited to intervene, before they are permitted to intercede on behalf of humanity.
To the alchemist the value of prayer is manifold. In addition to the aforesaid benefits, it provides an impetus to enhance his values and further the goal of divine truth while the mental mold is in the process of coming into physical manifestation.
Remember, this is divine artistry of the highest type. It is also co-creation with God and, as such, is best used by those whose purposes parallel the divine. Thus, when the will of man is aligned with the will of God, the light of God does not fail to precipitate that will in the fullness of time, space and opportunity.
Alchemists of the sacred fire, here is the sacred cosmic formula:
- Theos = God
- Rule = Law
- You = Being
Theos + Rule + You = God’s law active as Principle within your being (TRY).
For more information
Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Saint Germain On Alchemy: Formulas for Self-Transformation
Annice Booth, Secrets of Prosperity
Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Inner Perspectives
Annice Booth, Secrets of Prosperity