Difference between revisions of "Archangel"
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Revision as of 23:38, 4 June 2016
Hierarch of angelic hosts; the highest rank in the orders of angels.
Each of the seven rays has a presiding archangel who, with his divine complement, an archeia, embodies the God consciousness of the ray and directs the bands of angels serving in their command on that ray.
The Archangels and Archeiai of the rays and the location of their retreats are as follows:
- First Ray, blue, Archangel Michael and Faith, Banff, near Lake Louise, Canada.
- Second Ray, yellow, Archangel Jophiel and Christine, south of the Great Wall near Lanchow, north central China.
- Third Ray, petal pink, deep rose and ruby, Archangel Chamuel and Charity, St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- Fourth Ray, white and mother-of-pearl, Archangel Gabriel and Hope, between Sacramento and Mount Shasta, California, USA.
- Fifth Ray, green, Archangel Raphael and Mary, Fátima, Portugal.
- Sixth Ray, purple and gold, ruby, Archangel Uriel and Aurora, Tatra Mountains, south of Cracow, Poland.
- Seventh Ray, violet and purple, Archangel Zadkiel and Holy Amethyst, Cuba.
Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Saint Germain On Alchemy: Formulas for Self-Transformation.