Lord or master; a chief. Each of the seven rays has a chohan who focuses the Christ consciousness of the ray, which is indeed the law of the ray governing its righteous use in man. Having ensouled and demonstrated this law of the ray throughout numerous incarnations, and taken initiations both before and after the ascension, the candidate is appointed to the office of chohan by the Maha Chohan, “Great Lord,” who is himself the representative of the Holy Spirit on all the rays.
The names of the chohans of the rays (each one an ascended master representing one of the seven rays to earth’s evolutions) and the locations of their physical/etheric focuses are as follows:
- First Ray, El Morya, Retreat of God’s Will, Darjeeling, India.
- Second Ray, Lanto, Royal Teton Retreat, Grand Teton, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, USA.
- Third Ray, Paul the Venetian, Château de Liberté, southern France, with a focus of the threefold flame at the Washington Monument, Washington, D.C.
- Fourth Ray, Serapis Bey, the Ascension Temple and Retreat at Luxor, Egypt.
- Fifth Ray, Hilarion (the apostle Paul), Temple of Truth, Crete.
- Sixth Ray, Nada, Arabian Retreat, Saudi Arabia.
- Seventh Ray, Saint Germain, Royal Teton Retreat, Grand Teton, Wyoming; Cave of Symbols, Table Mountain, Wyoming. Saint Germain also works out of the Great Divine Director’s focuses—the Cave of Light in India and the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania, where Saint Germain presides as hierarch.
For more information
Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Lords of the Seven Rays
Mark L. Prophet and Elizabeth Clare Prophet, Saint Germain On Alchemy: Formulas for Self-Transformation.